Saturday, December 11, 2010

Family.

We can't choose them can we?
And by 'family', I'm not meaning siblings, they're a topic all on their own.

We can smile when they talk about everything that revolves around themselves (Aunts), nod while they discuss world issues as though they're politicians themselves(Uncles),
and barely refrain from rolling your eyes, when they prattle on about their little dramas (cousins)

Oh, and don't even get me started on the Grandparents! Not to mention those reaching mental breakdowns.

After a while don't your facial muscles begin to protest?

But the other side of my brain is telling me not to generalize, something that I hate when others do, specifically parents....so yeah, okay not all cousins are that shallow or boastful. some are bearable. Huh?


F.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment