Saturday, January 7, 2012

What a lot of moving?


Mind you, ain't that a good enough reason for not letting in fresh air into this stuffy blog?
From computers, clothes, appliances, tennis tables, and cats!
Now that we’re settled in the ‘new house’ I wish I could move all over again.
You know it’s a feeling that enters the blood, or triggers some dormant nerve ending that makes you want to rush on and on.
And I had this idea, as seeing how much fun and arguments we had in decorating our house, that you feel like to do just that, but alas, for the others will not agree with me.
Decorate a house, put it on sale and move on…
But no, Rikks said, “You mad? You want to leave this house of ours?”
And Mom totally appalled at the fact of abandoning her new ‘gas stove.’
Hermy and the mole, well you know them, the only teenagers in the world content at sitting at home (well me too sometimes, why should I lie?).
Moze hadn’t had much to say. And Dad could only burst into lame laugher.
Oh well, but I still have something to scream about:
“THERE IS NO BLIMMIN WATER IN THIS PLACE!”

No comments:

Post a Comment